The 31st Wakefield Symposium on the Impacts of a Changing Environment on the Dynamics of High-latitude Fish and Fisheries is now accepting abstracts. The symposium will be held from 9-12 May 2017 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Symposium topic areas are:
- Environmental impacts on subarctic and arctic ecosystems: species-specific responses
- Environmental impacts on subarctic and arctic ecosystems: community structure, biodiversity, energy flow, and trophodynamics
- Physiological effects of ocean acidification, oxygen limitation, and temperature stress on high-latitude fish and shellfish
- Incorporating environmental effects and accounting for changing life history traits in the assessment and management of fish populations
- Evaluating management strategies under projected environmental changes
- Coping with environmental variability and climate change: perspectives from coastal communities
More info on session descriptions and invited speakers is available here. Hope to see you in Anchorage in May!